Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Pat me on the back...

I got another 90 on my quiz for my Policing Society class. Doing good, but I want to do better. Project is next week, right after our 3rd quiz. I'm a little worried about my Social Work class (I hope she gives us study guides for the mid term). I'm doing better now than when I was in undergrad, I wish I did better then...it would look a lot better on my behalf. This time around I think my professors know my name, which is always a good thing (seeing how quiet I usually am). My group thinks i'm a nerd, one of my best friends thinks i'm a nerdo--the other one is just happy i'm doing as good as I am. Eh whatever, I just hope this all works...a lot is riding on this. One might say the rest of my life. You know how some people say the rest of their life is based on their wedding/significant other or what not. Yeah, I don't have that, so i'm focused on myself. Nor do I have little people who look like me (that sprouted from me), so I focus on me (and those around me). Yeah, me me me. Whatever. Are YOU going to live my life for me? Thought not. Yeah, so far so good. Things seem to be falling in place. School wise at least. After all this I gotta write something that talks all about me. The Dean said i'll be a different person after I take these classes, I feel the change already. I like the challenges the professors have given me, i'd like to do more. I'd like to read more. Talk more. They're forcing me to speak, even my classmates...they poke me to raise my hand. I gotta get over this fear of speaking in front of large groups of people. I hate looking like an ass. People like to laugh at people who make an ass of themselves, as if they've never done it before. But yeah, to celebrate my "A" I got myself $1.00 nuggets. I wish they were dark meat, dark meat is so much better...

No comments:

Post a Comment