Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Schedule sucks more and more with each passing day...

There are things going on at home that I'd like to attend, but can't, cause my schedule sucks. I know, I know, gotta get some stuff done in order to do other things that I'd like to do...I can still complain right? For instance, my brother's best friend (and one of my good friends) is having a housewarming/house blessing...i'm still debating if I should go. I volunteer on Sundays, every Sunday till the weekend before Thanksgiving (the weekend before that is my last day), this is a requirement for one of my classes...can't go around it. I'd like to finish all that before Thanksgiving, so when the holiday's hit I can go gallivanting my merry way up and down the state. Of course when the actual holiday's hit classes will be over and the much needed 4.0 (*crosses-fingers*) will be had. So far so good. After that I can go on and apply all over the country (my mom's pretty excited about that--she hopes i'll get in somewhere in the bay w/ a scholarship). I wanted to go home for my Godson's birthday and for Halloween, i've never seen the kiddies in their costumes (and Lan was saying that if it was on a Saturday they would have come down--but it's not). I miss them, I talk to Rikki every day on aim (isn't that weird?)...ain't technology grand? I know, it's the choice I made. If my grades from undergrad were better to begin with (should not have been a nursing or psych major), I wouldn't be in this predicament. Then again, if they took me anyway I wouldn't have had this time to bond with old friends... That's one way to look at it right? I love seeing everyone, just this past weekend the boys came down. They tried to get a hold of me at like 2am, but I was in dream land apparently. At least I got to see some of you, the others of you i'd like to see next time I go home *hint* *hint* *nudge* *nudge*. Which leads me to that question. Should I lose sleep and haul ass home, fit everyone in, then haul ass back late late Saturday night/early Sunday morning? I wouldn't be able to drink. Eh, the sacrifices we all make. At least my group project will be done, and i'll just have to worry about studying after that (and volunteering)... Everyone's been really good at getting a hold of me and making time to see me. I really appreciate it. This is what I would have missed if they took me now (or actually then). Guess things do happen for a reason. I really like this. Of course, it should have been this way the entire time--but life does tend to get in the way. Options are open. Taking it one day at a time. We'll see how things go, take it from there. That's what i've been telling myself. That's why some things have worked the way they have, and some haven't. I hope it all works out in the end, and i'll be happier with the route I have chosen...my "path" will eventually be easier to handle (at least i'll get a grip on things). Just a few more months.... -------- I guess I didn't say it, my wrist is sprained and I don't know how I did it. They say it could because of an old injury and the weather. Woke up Sunday morning and it hurt like hell. Had it wrapped up since the other day. Still hurts. Hope it heals by tomorrow, I wanna lift...

No comments:

Post a Comment