Thursday, March 25, 2004

So fresh and so clean.... Clean up is done and over with (blog at least), I feel so fresh and so clean. Leaving the past where it belongs, and I'm going with the flow...takin' it all day by day. I gotta tell ya, it feels daymn good. No more second guessing, no more what if's....it's all about now, and what I gotta do to get me to where I want to be. Everyone tells me that "this" is healthy, and I gotta admit....I'm loving it. So onwards I go, got two people to write me letters of rec's....gonna take the GRE diagnostic test on the CD this weekend, write a letter of intent and update my resume so my old professor can write my letter (he is so cool--he took us to the pub on the day it closed for beer & pizza....sorry to everyone after me, ya'll got stuck with fast food instead of alcohol). Gotta go through my closet to get rid of stuff I never use, bags that have been collecting dust....and throw out stuff that haven't been touched since I moved in here. Man, I got a lot to do. I hope everyone's doing alright....my thoughts are always with you. *hug*

No comments:

Post a Comment