Sunday, March 21, 2004

In preparation.... So I was driving up the 5 on my way home when it struck me....I have to write a personal statement, and prepare for the GRE. I thought, what better way to prepare then to use my blog (which by the way was the reason why I started blogging), I need to start working on my writing. You know, grammar, spelling.....all that crap. I'm going to start trying to use more 50 cent words, and try to write about issues, and things of more substance rather than my randomness. So yeah, the entire time I was on the 152 I had all these ideas for a new post....but as usual, I forgot them all. I need to write them all down before I forget, either that or bring a recorder with me and tape my ideas whenever I think of anything. It's just too bad I think of everything when I'm driving, or in the middle of a project. Isn't it weird how the mind works? * * * * So the weekend was good, saw my people....and I'm happy. I got my beauteous new Coach watch (yes, it's love). The band is different than the one on the website, but it's okay....it looks good and I like it. Besides, I can always order the band I want later, or pick it up. The Coach-Movado place is in one of my favorite places to visit (and maybe eventually move to) .... Jersey! Of all places right? It's probably far from where I usually stay, but then again....it is Coach. So maybe it'll be closer than I think. Anyway, so now I won't have to bother anyone or pull out my celly every time I want to know what time it is. So babygirl is all good now, I have to get my cousin to fix something else on her....but after that she'll be perfect once again. I have to check her fluids more often, and check her tires...I tend to let things like that slide, but my bro always gives me a lecture whenever I do that. We'll be back in the bay in another 3 months for her check-up with uncle Noel. * * * * * So I'm back in the smoggy La-La Land. It was like a 5.5 hour drive (maybe less-I didn't really pay attention to what time it was when I left), and with the ipod time went by real quick. iCar monster is wonderful, everyone with an ipod should get that for their car. Back to the normal work week....BLAH. I can't wait to go back to school, but until then I have to start prepping. Oh, and I have to go to the book store and grab a GRE book and research the courses I can take to prepare. ahhh, at least I know what I'm doing now. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment