Monday, March 29, 2004

Applications So I printed up all the applications that I needed to, and I was looking over Rutgers application....I DON'T have to take the GRE. I wasn't sure, so I got on the phone and called the Admissions Office....she confirmed it. I DON'T! So I have a new plan. I'm gonna get everything ready and apply to Rutgers for Fall '04, and IF I don't get in, or it takes them a while to get back to me...I'll take the GRE later on in the year. I don't really want to apply to any other schools, but I gotta have my back up plans. This is so cool, way less stress now. Now I must concentrate and write a bomb ass personal statement. Anyone wanna help me out? Whoooo ha!!!! If you could see the smile on my face. Hopefully, I won't have to subject myself to that hideous test....

No comments:

Post a Comment