Monday, March 29, 2004

I must be doing something right. So today after step class one of the girls came up to me (haven't seen her in a while), she told me my back looks smaller...and I look skinnier. Wow! I haven't done anything either. In fact, I haven't been going to the gym as much as I used to. Maybe it's my lenten sacrifice, and cutting the carbs. I don't know, but hey man....I got props. That put a big ass smile on my face, and it wasn't even from a guy. =) Also, I've been kicking myself in the ass....why the hell didn't I check to see if I had to take the GRE? Why didn't I check for schools earlier? Stupid bills, if I paid them off earlier maybe I would have been more prepared. I mean, I could qualify for other ways to get into the M.S.W. program at Rutgers for Fall '04....or should I wait? But if I wait, will I lose my momentum? I could take my time writing my personal statement (and I need to do a kick ass one--since my g.p.a. wasn't all that). But if I qualify for those other options, will they give me enough time to write? I could use the rest of this time to save up money, and work on my statement. ahhhhhh, I don't know. I have no problem getting everything else together. arrgghhhhh. I hope I can find someone to talk to tomorrow at Rutgers. Maybe they can clear some things up for me....

No comments:

Post a Comment