Wednesday, July 14, 2004

good days gone bad....

so i was having an alright kind of day. work kinda breezed by, and i was pretty much happy. (of course after my lunch time venting--but it's all good.) so yeah, i was late as usual to step class. you try getting from century city to burbank in under an hour (with construction on olive avenue!!). but i wasn't too late, i still was able to get steps to get my step on. it was actually a pretty good class, got all the steps down, turning turning, step up, left, right...i had fun. then it came down to the stretching. i turned and this girl was just glaring at me, straight doggin me! some new girl, doesn't even come that often...just was straight doggin! maybe she's mad that i come in late and know all the steps, or perhaps she saw my tats and thinks i belong to some gang...whatever the case, that was just uncalled for. and she noticed me noticing her, and she just looked away. that didn't look like a look of concentration. and right after class, she straight got her shit and booked. normally i notice she lingers a bit, but not today. maybe she does this all the time, i don't know...i was just really offended. i know i don't talk that much, i just come...step, do abs, stretch, then go. but maaaaaaaaaaannnnnn.... when i first got the newest tat everyone tried touching it, and was all asking me about it. no one ever started doggin me, i mean we all talked about having tat's done. but no one has ever made me feel like i wanna say something back to match that offensive look. eh, whatever. and then i got home and got my cingular celly bill. did you know that for 6 minutes of answering/talking on my phone in rosarito, it cost me almost 20 bones? 6 minutes! only 6 minutes! cingular sucks ass. i swear man, when i move i'm going to change my plan to smaller minutes, take off the internet...and try to make it to the end of my plan and switch to t-mobile or something. i would change to verizon, but their phones suck ass. so yeah, i know it didn't go like super super bad...but man i was really offended! step class is like my turf. she sometimes would go the wrong way and crash into me. or take a break and not move, and be in the way. and that other girl...don't get me started! i'm not even hungry. i know my "diet" sucks ass too. whatever, i'm going to go and enjoy my strawberry, french cheesecake. hmmm, perhaps i can finish the rest of the cake (even though i told myself i would take all week to eat it). eh, whatever. i already blew my "diet" earlier when i popped in some truffles & sucked down on my butterscotch lolly from sees. i love me some sees....

No comments:

Post a Comment