Monday, July 05, 2004

4th of july fun...

so home was fun, good times, good eats & seeing my people is always good. saturday i spent the majority of the day with with Lan and family. of course after i spent an hour with the watch repair dude as he cleaned up my watch & conversed with me. he told me the "gist" of his goings on (even if this was only the 2nd time i've been there). i felt like a counselor or something, but he was really cool...and he didn't charge me for my "maintenance" on "coachie" (i think that's what i'm naming her). but after all that, i headed over to Lan's and picked up her and the little miss and we headed over to the great mall to watch harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban (yes i know my 3rd time). afterwords we went to red ribbon, picked up the mango cake and went back to celebrate auntie's birthday. good food, but i think everyone drank too much. however, i didn't bust out the cam to take pictures of the little ones....they were having too much fun running around the house. the next day was 4th of july, so i got into the car with my bro and we went mall hopping (had to get mom & dad's anniversary present before we headed up to rio vista--too bad we forgot it on the kitchen counter). then we FINALLY got around to head up to rio vista and enjoy the 4th of july bbq that my parents were preparing. here's some pictures from the day! *click* *click* not so much, but i like sharing--so enjoy! then this morning we went to breakfast early to celebrate kristy's birthday! so happy birthday kristy! so now i'm back in lala land, tired and doing laundry. hope you all had a wonderful 3 day weekend! hope all is well on your side. take cares! *mwah* & *hug*

No comments:

Post a Comment