Sunday, April 04, 2004

Omens So lately I've been going out with my friends, or they'd ask me to go hang with them & something or other. Normally I don't go out, I just hang at home--but more of my friends have been wanting to see me. Just the other night my friend Ron and I were talking about it, he's the one that said....maybe it's an omen. But you know, after thinking about it, it's possible--or just really really wishful thinking. We saw Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (my choice of course), it was a little hard to follow--but afterwards I think I got it. Now if that procedure was possible I don't think I'd be able to do it--but sometimes don't you think you can erase particular memories from your mind? I know that there are times that I can't remember details, or even a particular "event" happening--or maybe I just forget how I know someone entirely. But normally, I'll remember every single detail of what happened, and what was said...sometimes people don't even believe me--but I'll have some sort of proof (probably goes with me being a pack rat). Weird right? Maybe it is possible, who knows. Ahh, I don't know. I wonder who else will take me out. I hope it's an omen, that would be really nice...it could just be really wishful thinking--but I hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment