Thursday, October 28, 2004

Words that yell at you...

We must not, in trying to think about how we can make a big difference, ignore the small daily differences we can make which, over time, add up to big differences that we often cannot foresee. Service is the rent we pay to be living. It is the very purpose of life and not something you do in your spare time. -Marian Wright Edelman Anna you rock!! Thank you for remembering her, and the link. =) I also bought a quote book today (not Bartlet's), I like this one too... Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved. -William Jennings Bryan ohhhh, this one too!! Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do. -Johann von Goethe I'm glad I got this book, I guess i'm gonna start working on the statements early. It's going to be perfection! Or as close as I can get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment