Saturday, October 09, 2004

Capricorn Daily Horoscope

You're feeling an extremely strong pull to make some changes -- some very deep, very emotional changes. Don't fight it. Even if you have to let something go, remember -- nothing new can arrive if there's no room for it. ---- This has actually been on my mind, weird that everything that's been going on has been going in this direction. Let it go. Keep on movin, keep on goin'. Keep yo' head up, you'll get there. I hear all of this from everyone, even myself. So i'm sorry if I haven't been around, and i'm sorry that i'm not trying to keep things goin'. If you haven't been there for me, why should I put some extra effort to keep things afloat? Friendship, like anything is a two-way street, you can't expect one person to constantly keep things going--that's just not how it works. Busyness does not equal ignore my existence, I am not a figment of your imagination. Heh, as the Beastie Boys say...let it go, let yourself go, slow and low...that is the tempo...

No comments:

Post a Comment