Saturday, October 23, 2004

The walls are thick that surround me...

why did I let them get through the cracks? I need better cement, or the glue that I was using to mend everything needs to be a hell of a lot stronger. I've been debating on where i'll be applying to for the fall. I've finally decided. Straight up East Coast, Rutgers is most def on top, Columbia then of course NYU. ONLY East Coast. I was thinking i'll apply to schools at home, but you know what...home will always be home. People who are at home, they'll still be there. If things didn't work before, what the hell makes me think it'll work now? Besides, that's not enough to change my dreams (key word my dreams, my life). Especially when I end up doing more. I always end up expending more energy than I should be. They don't do a daymn thing, but I always end up changing or expending more than I should...I hate it when that happens. So this place has been on my mind lately... thanks dale for the pic. =) I can't wait till Babygirl and I get there. Soon, soon, soon. I just gotta get through this midterm, and the classes, volunteering, applications, personal statments(s) (yes, plural...gotta re-write one for Rutgers, and a brand new one for Columbia & NYU), letters of rec from my prof's & peoples... So much to do, so little time. But in the end, I think i'll finally be happy... "I dare you to move I dare you to move I dare you to lift yourself up off the floor i dare you to run i dare you to run Like today never happened Today never happened before"

No comments:

Post a Comment