Sunday, January 09, 2005

Wonderful friends

Determination is the drumbeat to which you march. You're as true as a compass needle, pointing to your goal no matter what happens. Stick pins in your map or cross items off your list. It feels good to move. ----------------- This weekend I learned who my real friends are, the ones that are there for you no matter what. Can I tell you how much I love my best friend? Lan went through plane delays [not just an hour, but two hours and a half] and being searched--not just on the way down, but on the way back home. She also went to the wrong airport and had to get another ticket to and from...but she did it all so she could celebrate with me. I love ya girl! No ones ever done that for me, and I appreciate it so much. We didn't really do much since it was raining the whole weekend, but we were able to go to hustler and meet up with Lissa later for din din. Then today we moved all my furniture from upstairs to downstairs, and packed up most of my clothes--and put stuff away for donations. So the packing for the move home has begun. I can't wait till this is all over and i'm home, then 7 months later....I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment