Tuesday, January 04, 2005

2004 Review

Got this from Bumbles: 1. What did you do in 2004 that you?d never done before? Boarded down black diamonds at Mammoth! oh and obtaining a 4.0 at CSUN! 2. Did you keep your New Year?s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I stopped making them. 3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Sharon, my cousin's wife gave birth to Seneca. 4. Did anyone close to you die? My Auntie Lina passed away January 3rd. 5. What countries did you visit? None this year, but family trip 2005 I will...Europe here we come!! 6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004? A sense of worth. 7. What date from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? January 3rd... 8. What was your biggest success? Obtaining my first ever 4.0. 9. What was your biggest failure? Not getting into Rutgers the first try, then again, I learned a lot going to CSUN. *shrug* 10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Nope. 11. What was the best thing you bought? Tickets to Jersey, The Alchemist by Paulo Cohelo, school books, books, books, books. 12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Lan, she has amazing strength. 13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? Myself, for the times I was depressed and cried like there was no tomorrow (which made me mess up on my social work midterm!!) 14. Where did most of your money go? School, trips. 15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Trips to Jersey & my first trip to Mammoth. 16. What song(s) will always remind you of 2004? Dare you to move by Switchfoot, It's my life by No Doubt, and Welcome to my world by Simple Plan. 17. Compared to this time last year, are you: i. happier or sadder? Happier ii. thinner or fatter? Way thinner! *fist in air* iii. richer or poorer? Broke like no joke. 18. What do you wish you'd done more of? Putting more into my savings account. 19. What do you wish you'd done less of? Stressing over the made up things in my head. 20. How will you be spending Christmas? With family. 22. Did you fall in love in 2004? heh. I will not answer this... 23. How many one-night stands? None. 24. What was your favorite TV program? One Tree Hill, American Idol...without Friends I have nothing!! 25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? Anyone new? I hate some people more. 26. What was the best book you read? The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho, Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown, and Psychic Diaries by Lysa Mateau. 27. What were your greatest musical discoveries? Switchfoot and Simple Plan 28. What did you want and get? I did not really "want" anything you could buy... 30. What was your favorite film(s) of this year? Harry Potter - Prisoner of Azkaban, LOTR - ROTK, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, and Kill Bill 2. 31. What did you do on your birthday this year? Helped Shannie paint her walls, ate dinner at Islands, and watched LOTR - Return of the King. 32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Getting accepted into Rutgers the first try & moving to the East Coast (this year I hope!!) 33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004? Casual 34. What kept you sane? My trips & boarding...lots of boarding. 35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Jennifer Aniston, Orlando Bloom, and Jessica Alba. 36. What political issue stirred you the most? Elections 04. 37. Who did you miss? Antie Lina. 38. Who was the best new person you met? There was a ton! I kinda got to know people on different levels too, does that count? 39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004: If you want something bad enough you've got to do whatever you can to obtain it. If you never get it, then you only have yourself to blame. 40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: Since Mike put Dare you to move, I shall put my other theme song by No Doubt, It's MY Life. It's my life, don't you forget. It's my life, it never ends. ------------------- Oh, and this birthday is turning out better than it started. I love birthday songs. *giggles*

No comments:

Post a Comment