Sunday, January 16, 2005

Something to do in the interim...

So all this morning I was obsessed with the info commercial for Winsor Pilates. I too want to lose more inches and have more definition. I know, I know. I've lost a lot of weight, and I should be happy--i'm not. I want a Jessica Alba body. I want to have hella tone arms, and a washboard stomach. Granted, you can see the cuts coming out, and the lines on the abs--I want more!! I'll probably work the "Winsor Pilates" with my regular workout regimen, i'm hoping to get a good deal at either Gold's or 24 hour when I move back home. Does anyone know if 24hr or Gold's is in the East Coast? I want to be able to not break my contract (since i'm leaving [I hope]), I hate those extra fee's that gyms love to charge. For instance, my current gym, although I was with them since 2001 charges a $35.00 cancellation fee. Can you believe that? It would have been more if I had to break a contract, thank God i'm month to month. But the dumb asses put it in the computer that I cancelled--even though I told them i'm going to continue going till the end of the month. Bastards. At least the guys at the front desk know me. So yes, I will try these Pilates. It looks like fun, and the price isn't terrible. Hopefully, this way i'll finally get the cuts that I have been working on for years. *fLex*

No comments:

Post a Comment