Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Susan G. Komen, Race for the Cure

I just got my sign up sheet for the Susan G. Komen, Race for the Cure. It looks like I mail in the donations, soooooooooo would anyone like to donate for the cause? There isn't any specific amount that I have to collect, but i'd like to collect as much as possible. Yes, there are incentives to collect money--but i'd like to get as much as I can for the main reason that i'm running, to help find a cure. There are also prizes for the runners! The first 10,000 people to cross the finish line receives a commemorative Komen LA County Race for the Cure pin. Also, the top three male and female finishers will each receive a trophy. Good thing i'm going home, I can force Lan to go running with me, intense training in February. WE CAN DO IT!! So yeah, if anyone would like to donate, please let me know on here, or IM, or via email. It looks like I have to just fill out the form and mail it all in, but i'll call tomorrow to make sure. But most likely I just gotta mail everything in all together before February 19th, 2005, but i'll find out. So yeah, donate for the cause! You know you wanna! Oh and those that want more incentive than feeling really good? I'll give you a gmail email (I have 4 invites left). =) I don't have much to offer (or give away), but won't it be nice to have that nice feeling deep inside? I know I do, and man it'll be tenfold when I cross that finish line!

No comments:

Post a Comment