Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Congratulations are in order...

First to these two. I knew it was going to happen, no woman has made my brother as patient as you have Kristy. WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!! and... These guys. Like we didn't know it was going to happen, but now they're official. Yes, it's been long enough...my two favorite couples have gotten engaged!! (Besides, they don't check this--I'll promote them!!) Oh and yes, they did tag team engagements. Swear man, best friends do NOT have to do everything together! Heh, yeah it all started years ago at my Sadie Hawkins Dance when mom and dad wouldn't let me go unless Noel went...then the love affair of Howard and Noel began. Now they're engaged...to GIRLS!! REAL LIVE GIRLS!! heheh j/k guys. Howard is like a brother to me, Gen has been a part of our family for so long now--and now I get another sister-in-law! I even like this one! (Long story) CONGRATULATIONS!!! Welcome to the family! Oh and btw, I knew at least a week before they did it. I can't believe I kept my mouth shut for so long!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment