Sunday, November 14, 2004

Crazy schedule...

So these next couple of weeks are gonna be crazy...CRAZY! Tomorrow is my last day at the shelter, then i'm home for two weekends in a row -- so i'm upping my studying. Basically, i'm gonna kill myself before I go home -- so when I am home ima chill with my peoples. Finals are creeping up, so that's why i'm staying on the up-and-up with my studies. Personal statements are coming *close* to final versions. Ordered and requested all the necessary documentations. So basically, I should be ready to submit everything beginning of January. On top of all that I gotta plan my 1st move, so my move after that will be even easier. So I retract my earlier statement, the next couple of months will be crazy! All of that, AND training for the race. (We WILL be one of the first 10,000 to cross the finish line!!) Oh and holiday's are coming up! At least i'll have a week off from work. *shrug* I'm tired just thinking of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment