Friday, September 19, 2003

so i've come to this conclusion friendster is evil! people that i've been not really hiding from, but not really associating with (for good reason) are finding me. i left them when i left the bay. . . they weren't supposed to be able to find me. not that i'm really hiding, but shit, no more drama! don't get me wrong, sometimes it's not evil. . . i like what some people write about me, or the fact that i can contact people that i haven't talked to or seen in years. why do the people that i don't want any contact with have to find me? why can't they just let the past be the past? maybe they feel that it's time to move on? that's all well and good. . . thing is. . . i still remember. some shit you just can't forget, no matter how hard you try, or how much time passes.

No comments:

Post a Comment