Sunday, September 21, 2003

random lines "i've been thinking a lot lately about you and me, and i've came to a conclusion that i didn't want to deal with. but now that we talked i can't hide it anymore. i think we'd get a long much better, if we didn't spend so much time together anymore. why? because i'm driving you crazy, and you're driving me crazy, and i'd rather not see you, and have you think good things about me, then have you see me and hate me. cause i can't afford to have you hate me keith, the only things i care about in this god daymn life are me and my drums and you. adios." "...i went along with it cause i, i rather be next to somebody for the wrong reasons, then alone for the right ones. i'd rather be right. i couldn't stand being alone. nobody can stand being alone. the minute you stop thinking there's someone out there for you it's over, isn't it?...isn't it? i don't know." "...remember how i said i'd rather be with someone for the wrong reasons, then alone for the right ones? i'd rather be right. it's gonna feel good to stand on my own." "i'm sorry, i didn't know. yeah, well you're stupid. i always knew you were stupid. why didn't you tell me? you never asked. ...i wanted these, i really wanted them. they're yours. you knew you were going to get them. no i didn't, i hoped no i didn't know you knew. i had a feeling, well how do they look? you look good...wearing my future."

No comments:

Post a Comment