Friday, December 24, 2004

Just wanted to wish everyone...

A VERY MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I hope Santa Clause will be very nice to everyone, and fill all your bellies with lotsa food. =) Vacation has been really fun! Tons of pic's to upload later. Got to see old friends, watch LOTR - Return of the King extended, and just be lazy. I love being lazy, on Tuesday I woke up at 2pm...2PM!! Ahhhh, I miss those days of not having to go to work, now I have to wake up at some god awful time, and deal with LA traffic. Soon, soon I will be back home and not having to worry...then i'll be back in school *cross-fingers* *prays to God* that's all I want...to be back in school by fall (in the east coast of course). I even made time to go running! Can you believe that? I think everyone thought I was on drugs or something, running in my shorts and tank top in the freezing winds that is around the Bay Area. I think the winds froze up my sweat, but it's all good...I went for more than 3 miles possibly 4 (by my calculations). But my goal for vacation has been made...personal statements are FINISHED!! So far good reviews all around. *snap* Thank you Kristy! Without your help I would not have finished. =) I also went on a interview, but alas, I cannot take the job if offered a position. They want a year commitment. A YEAR COMMITMENT she said. I can only give 6 months, if that. I just have good feelings of my whereabouts towards the end of the year. *giggles* I sure hope so at least. So temp work it is, here's to no commitment! hehehe So yeah, that's all for now. I just wanted to wish everyone a very merry merry christmas, and have a happy new year. Don't be all partying and driving. Eat tons, be merry & be nice to one another. MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I really wish I could be with you all, but since I cannot this will have to do. *hug* Next year's plan...a New York Christmas. Wish me luck! Have a good one everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment