Wednesday, June 09, 2004

random thought(s) 2

How happy is the blameless Vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot. Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd. ~ "Eloisa to Abelard" by Alexander Pope Clementine: Joel, I'm not a concept. Too many guys think I'm a concept or I complete them or I'm going to make them alive, but I'm just a fucked up girl who is looking for my own peace of mind. Don't assign me yours. Joel: Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating. Clementine: Drink up, young man. It'll make the whole seduction part less repugnant. Joel: Valentine's Day is a holiday invented by greeting card companies to make people feel like crap. thanks mike! that was a good movie.... **edit: sorry, i'm adding as i find them...

No comments:

Post a Comment