Friday, August 08, 2014

It's been a while...

So here's a little update!  I didn't pass the first LCSW Exam like I wanted, I was 3 questions away (I was upset, and actually cried, but it's okay).  But it has been 6 months and guess what?  I'm eligible to take it again!  I'm gonna sign up soon as I just got my notification that I could sign up.  I feel more prepared, and I'm studying as much as I can before I take it again.

Running have been feeling way awesome again, and I have my speed back.  I HAVE MY SPEED BACK!  However, the Nike Women's Half Marathon 2nd Chance Entry is messing up w/ my recovery, but after this week I can go back to my 3 day a week training for my marathon.  I'm training for the Santa Rosa Marathon, which is in 2 weeks.  Also, next Saturday I'm running The Town's Half Marathon.  I didn't plan it that way, it just so happened that when NWM decided to take out the Marathon (still seriously pissed about that), I signed up for The Town's Half as a training run, now it's a race before my Marathon.  It'll be fine, I've PR'd before w/ double weekend races.  I have faith in my training that I can rock both races.

Also, in other news, I am now an Ambassador for BioSkin!  I checked out their site after they contacted me and I think it'll be a good fit.  Their products look solid and I'll be testing out some calf skins soon.  You should check them out too!  You can click on the link on the left, above my twitter feed.  =)

Boyfriend and I have been going on strong for the past 2.5 years (can you believe it?).  I have become a hard core Giants Fan because of him!  Love him to pieces.

I think that's it.  I'm going to really try and update this as much as I can.  I get really busy with studying, running, taking care of the poochies...I will do my best.

Hope you all are doing well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment