Monday, August 25, 2014

5:08:17

Not my best time, but the @SRMarathon was awesome! Ran with my friend, Angel during the first half. She told me to go & caught up to me during the last 5k. It was a serious struggle that last 10k. I need to work up my conditioning, learning lessons for 2015. 

I may not have PR'd but I beat my last 4 marathons. At one point I focused on a Sub 5, but when I knew that wasn't gonna happen I just kept moving forward. My 20th Marathon was pretty awesome & I'm happy w/ my time & will keep on training hard!

                                               

                                               

                                                      

                                               

                                     



No comments:

Post a Comment