Friday, August 15, 2014

ALS Ice Bucket Challenge & testing out the Bio Skin Calf Skins

So I was recently challenged for the #ALSIceBucketChallenge by my former Coach, so this morning I went out and got some ice to do this.  Thought I had to wait for boyfriend to get home, but I found his tripod and it held my phone nicely.  Oh that was cold & I probably could have used the ice for my ankles, but this was an amazing cause!  I nominated everyone on FB/Instagram and Twitter.  Get to it people!!


Then yesterday, I tried out my BioSkin Calf Skins, and they are awesome.  I thought it was a bit tight at first, but then as I kept running it just felt better and better.  I think my calves really like the tighter feel when I'm recovering.  So awesome and glad I said yes to be an Ambassador!!  I'll give you guys updates the more I use them!

T

That's it for now, hope you all have an amazing weekend!

Lovies



No comments:

Post a Comment