Saturday, February 19, 2005

Getting to know you...

Stolen from Yano... ---------------------------------- Welcome to the February 2005 edition of getting to know your friends. What you are supposed to do is copy (not forward) this entire e-mail and paste it onto a new e-mail that you'll send. Change all the answers so they apply to you, and then send this to a whole bunch of people including the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends, if you did not know them already. 1. What time did you get up this morning? 8:50 - 9:00 a.m. 2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds baby, just like my platinum studs up on my ears. *bling* (thank you lola) 3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? House of Flying Daggers (I think?) 4. What is your favorite TV show? Friends Re-runs, American Idol... 5. What did you have for breakfast? Mini Wheats w/ banana's. 6. What is your middle name? Est**** 7. What is your favorite cuisine? My absolutely fav? Japanese, Chinese, Filipino, anything Asian. 8. What foods do you dislike? Anything spicy, just can't eat it. 9. What is your favorite chip flavor? Sour cream & Cheddar (or is it the other way around?) 10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I don't listen to *CD's*, I listen to playlists on my Ipod. Currently i'm listening to my 'alternative' playlist--I just added some Gwen, and BEP to my hip hop list (acid jazz my ass--sorry, inside joke). 11. What type of car do you drive? Honda Civic Coupe, DX, stick baby... 12. Favorite sandwich? Roast Beef on honey oat w/ bell peppers. Light mayo and sauces, pickles. Absolutely NO onions. 13. What characteristic do you despise? Ignorance. 14. Favorite item of clothing? My addidas running gear, or GAP jeans. 15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? I'm going where i've always wanted to go to, London, the Greek Isles, Mediterranean Isles, and Rome. Hurray for family trips!! 16. What color is your bathroom? White. 17. Favorite brand of clothing? Addidas, and GAP. 18. Where would you retire to? That's a good question. I want to say Europe, but most likely not. Somewhere on the Continental United States. 19. Favorite time of the day? Afternoon - Night, to later that night. 20. What was your most memorable birthday? This past birthday. First, I was able to spend New Years w/ my Family--so we celebrated my birthday also. Then one of my very bestest friends went through hell to spend my birthday weekend with me. We didn't do much, but we had so much fun. 21. Where were you born? Long Beach, California. 22. Favorite sport to watch on TV? Basketball baby!! 23. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? No one, i'm not sending it to anyone. =P 24. Who do you think will send this back first? Same as above. 25. What fabric detergent do you use? Tide, Cheer, and Woolite (for my delicates). I also prefer the liquids. 26. Coke or Pepsi? Neither, unless mixed with alcohol. 27. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Night Owl. 28. What is your shoe size? 5 1/2 - 6. 29. Do you have any pets? We have a dog, but she's my daddy's. I used to have a rabbit, but she passed away, she was my first pet ever. I miss her. *tears* We also used to have another dog (who I loved), but she passed away a few years ago. *tears* 30. Any good news you would like to share with family or friends? Not yet, but I hope to soon. 31. What did you want to be when you were little? A doctor, a navy seal, Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader (yes, like you Miss Yano), and a vet. 32. What are you meant to be doing now? Resting, I ran & worked-out earlier. 33. Which of the following could you live without if you had to choose- Sweet, sour, salty, spicy? Spicy, I cannot eat it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment