Saturday, November 15, 2003

random quotes i am the lord of the living room, the king of the kingdom... i am...drunk. we meet again. truth? i care about the job, of course. but mostly...i want to be inspired. some dudes might have the calm, but they'll never have the qualm, it means love, respect, community, and the dollars too... the entire package, the qualm. it's a risk... you bet on me, like i bet on you. do you love her? i don't know. what do you mean you don't know? you know when you know. ...i didn't shoplift the puti, fine. i shoplifted the puti. maybe you all are correct, maybe men are the enemy, but i still love the enemy. hello, hello? i'm looking for my wife. wait, okay, okay, this is where it has to happen then this is where it has to happen. i'm not letting you get rid of me, how about that? this used to be my specialty, you know, i was good in the living room, they would send me in there, and i'd do it alone, now i just... but tonight, our little project, our company, had a very big night, a very, very big night. but it wasn't complete, wasn't nearly close to being in the same vicinity as complete, because i couldn't share it with you, i couldn't hear your voice, or laugh about it with you, i miss, i miss my wife. we live in a cynical world... a cynical world. and we work in a world of tough competitors, i love you, you complete me... i'm just.... shut up, just shut up... you had me at hello... you had me at hello. you are my ambassador of qualm. hey, i don't have all the answers. in life (to be honest) i've failed as much as i've succeeded. but i love my wife, i love my life, and i wish you my kind of success. * * * * * * * * i love that movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment