Saturday, January 04, 2014

It's my Birthday!

Now I'm 40. I'm in a new Age Group for races & my time bumps down slightly for Boston. Masters Level, what's up!!

Today was awesome. Even though I haven't done double digit distance in over a month, I did today! Pretty good w/ no distance training. Legs are having a hard time recovering, but I'll get it back. Hell, I have the Hot Chocolate 15k next weekend, so I gotta snap out of this sickness & a quick recovery. 

Then my family surprised me & all of them were there for my late lunch/dinner. It was so much fun seeing everyone. It's been a while since we all got together. It's hard growing up, right? We all have separate lives, but we're still family...so we gotta work hard to make time for each other. 

Now I'm home, doing laundry & watching the Big Bang Theory w/ my Man. Well, drinking wine, & him, his beer. A simple night. I don't need much to be happy. <3

What I really need is to get rid of this cold. That's what I want, now someone, make it happen. 

Anyway, I'm 40. I'm in a new Age Group. 40 & fabulous!!  Life begins now right?

Hope you all are well!

Lovies,

E.

.





No comments:

Post a Comment