Thursday, December 12, 2013

It's been 5 months...

Time flies when you're having fun.  I know, I've neglected my little blog.  Who knows who's still reading this.

So here's what's been happening.

I'm working with a fabulous Coach, and even if I didn't PR this year, I'm way stronger than I was in July.  I stopped doing Runners Yoga & Yogalosophy in July, but I incorporated it back into my routine 2 weeks ago.  My legs are already feeling the extra strength.

I'm waiting to re-take my expensive Practice Exam.  Do you see the re-framing I did there?

Still working at the same place that I transferred to at the beginning of the year, and I can honestly say I am a stronger Social Worker because of this move.

I'm signed up for my goal races, and a few before.  March, it will be on and cracking.

That's all for now.  Hope everyone is having a wonderful Holiday Season!

Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment