Friday, December 27, 2013

Merry Christmas!

The years almost over & it flew by fast. Didn't PR this year, but I do better in even years than odd...so next year it's on! I'm working with a Coach now, so we'll see what the new year will bring.

I signed up to take the 1st LCSW Exam again, so this next month I'll be practice exam testing & studying my butt off. In fact, I have this week off & will be working out & studying. Well, and reflecting on the past 10 years...

I'm going to be 40, FOURTY!! The last 10 years went by crazy fast. But I set out to make something of myself & even if I'm still working on that, I've gotten pretty far. I mean, I now have a Masters Degree in Social Work from Rutgers University, the State University of New Jersey. I'm working in my field & I'm trying to get Licensed. I have a most wonderful boyfriend & the best puppies a girl can have. 

I'm healthy, I quit smoking in 2007 & took up running. I've ran 18 marathons & 41 or more half marathons. Still focusing on speed because I want to sub 2 a half so bad & I want it to be my time, not someone else's...kinda upset that happened. 

They say your 40's are the new 30's & life doesn't really begin till then. We shall see. I'm excited to see what the new year will bring. 

That's it for now. 

Hope you all are well!

Lovies!


No comments:

Post a Comment