Sunday, June 28, 2015

Always learning

So I've decided to wait until January to take the new rounds of examinations. If I'm gonna take an easier or shorter exam it'll be the Law & Ethics, which I'm more prepared for. They're replacing the Clinical Vinyettes with the national exam. So at least at the end of all this, I can practice anywhere within the continental United States. 

Positive thinking right?  Officially I'm not studying. I'm just immersing myself in social work prep books other than TDC material. I think it's good because I'm learning in other forms. The more I read & apply it to work, the more the material sticks in my head. It's not like they're teaching me. Hell, I get punished for teaching myself. 

I pretty much have learned so much in what little time I have been at my newest placement. It's okay though, I'm stronger for it. Every day is a test. Every day I learn something new. My skin get's tougher. They won't break me. 

I am continuing my inward journey, making things positive. Besides, I have no control over what anyone else thinks. Only myself. I have to continue to remind myself of this. 

Yoga had really been helping me. It keeps me grounded, open to new challenges, while getting me flexible. Really works my abs too. πŸ™πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Š


No comments:

Post a Comment