Saturday, January 31, 2004

serendipity 1. The faculty of making fortunate discoveries by accident. 2. The fact or occurrence of such discoveries. 3. An instance of making such a discovery. i love this movie, and i love this song.... waiting in vain -annie lennox From the very first time I rest my eyes on you, boy, My heart said follow through But I know now that I'm way down on your line But the waiting feeling's fine. So don't treat me like a puppet on a string 'Cause I know how to do my thing. Don't talk to me as if you think I'm dumb, I wanna know when you're gonna come. See, I don't wanna wait in vain for your love, I don't wanna wait in vain for your love, I don't wanna wait in vain for your love, 'Cause summer is here, I'm still waiting there, Winter is here and I'm still waiting there. Like I said, it's been three years since I'm knocking on your door And I still can knock some more. Ooh boy, ooh boy, is it crazy love ? I wanna know now For I to knock some more. You see... In life I know there is lots of grief But your love is my relief. Tears in my eyes burn, tears in my eyes burn While I'm waiting, while I'm waiting for my turn. See, I don't wanna wait in vain for your love, I don't wanna wait in vain for your love, I don't wanna wait in vain for your love, I don't wanna wait in vain for your love, I don't wanna wait in vain for your love, I don't wanna wait in vain for your love, I don't wanna wait in vain for your love, 'Cause summer is here, I'm still waiting there, Winter is here and I'm still waiting there. Like I said, it's been three years since I'm knocking on your door And I still can knock some more. Ooh boy, ooh boy, is it crazy love ? I wanna know now Like I said, tears in my eyes burn, tears in my eyes burn While I'm waiting, while I'm waiting for my turn, see Ooh boy, ooh boy, is it crazy love ? I wanna know now For I to knock some more. In love I know there is lots of grief But your love is my relief. * * * * * * * * there's this part in the movie when they're in rockefeller center iceskating.....i wanna do that. it's not that i believe in fate so much, but i do believe that you control your destiny (my main theme if you will). i know this is just a movie, but wouldn't it be so cool if something like that were to happen.....a fortunate accident, or maybe some things are just meant to be. it could happen. you never know right. 13/30

No comments:

Post a Comment