Friday, October 10, 2003

stuck in my head...at the moment I'm telling the world Here and now That I'm gonna love you and love you I take this vow You captured my heart So long ago Still there are some critical things That you should know Yeeaah yeaah yeah Do I give all I am To be now and forever you man Do I take you to be Without question the woman for me Do I promise you I Do Do I promise you I do, I do This love has been worth waiting for This love doesn't matter to me If it's not yours As we become one Through and through I dedicate all my life To loving you Yeah yeaah yeah Do I give all I am To be now and forever you man Do I take you to be Without question the woman for me Do I promise you I Do Do I promise you I do, I do To have and to hold While passions unfold I promise a life you won't regret For better or worse Noo one can reverse the way that I felt And you ain't seen nothin yet (Girl) Do I give all I am To be now and forever you man Do I take you to be Without question the woman for me Do I swear on my life we'll be happy as husband and wife? Do I promise you Do I promise you Do I promise you I do Do I promise you I do * * * * * * * * * * this was the song in my head that i woke up to. no, it wasn't playing on the radio, it was just playing...in my head. anyway...it's friday!! so ya'll have a happy friday!!! and the bestest weekend!! *mwah*

No comments:

Post a Comment