Sunday, October 12, 2003

lead the way Who would've believed That you and me would fall And land together And who could've foreseen In you I'd find the place I've belonged forever And, if I move closer Then love will take over And lead the way. I'd given up hope Losing the faith that love Could be mine to treasure And, now Nothing's the same I found myself reborn On the day I met you And, if we move closer Then love will take over And lead the way. Suddenly, you are lying here with me And the truths I used to hold have changed And, if I move closer And let it take over Then love will lead the way. If we move closer And let it take over Then love will lead the way. * * * * * * * * * * i heard this on a re-run of ally mcbeal...anyone have it? i really like it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment