Thursday, November 21, 2002

So the week is almost over, thank God tomorrow is Friday! This week could not go slower. I think it's probably because Thanksgiving is next week and i'm so looking forward to it. I love going home to chill with the fams for a longer than a weekend visit. Oh and of course dessert at my cousin's house for the annual Thanksgiving dessert & charades game. Maybe this time they'll hear me when I make my guesses. I swear, no one ever hears me! But everyone hear's me when I say something crappy about someone...that always happens. So anyway, this week was hellish. and I figured out that you can't rely on people, no matter how cool you are with them. Because you can't be cool and work, no, that would be way to much for them to do. You have to be cool, ask them to do something, and have them reject you in front of everyone else. Nice right. Especially after someone higher up told you to ask for help. Okay, I feel better now. Venting is always wonderful, especially since I was getting a migrane because of it. Some people just don't know. And they wonder why i'm mental. They always think that they're problems are worse than yours, they don't even consider what else is going on. Inconsiderate people, gotta love it! I think i'll just be less friendly, that sounds like a good answer. That way i'll just be a bitch, all of the time. HA! Anyway...I feel better, now that I have food in me, maybe I was just hungry. Who knows, maybe I am just mental. Yeah, that's the ticket. Okay, let's see...breathe in, breathe out. Okay, i'm good. Actually, my shoulders feel less heavy now, so I must be better now. I love Thursday's. Friends is on, that show rocks. Jennifer Aniston rocks. And Friday is just around the corner. I think i'm going to sleep early tonight, get some rest, and feel refreshed for once this week. So, on that note...I shall bid you adieu! *mwa* till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment