Thursday, May 21, 2015

Yet again, I didn't pass

This time, I missed passing again by 6. At least I'm consistent. I guess the lesson is that I haven't learned what I'm supposed to have learned. This was my 4th try, 3 I actually prepared for really. But again, I failed. 

I was super positive. I actually learned from this material. I'm stronger in Legal and Diagnosis. I missed more on the other sections. I could recite to you the entire ethics, but clearly, when read to me in a subjective question, I cannot answer you the way the BBS wants me to. 

That's really it. I'm not answering the way the BBS wants me too. 

I can do the job. I have good clinical skills. But I have yet to learn how the BBS wants me to think. 

It doesn't help when I have parental figures telling me to get licensed already. As if I don't want to, as if I want to be in limbo land of being unlicensed. It is my goal to take this test as much times as possible. Like I love seeing the word, FAIL when I finish a 4 hour exam. 

It hurts so much. I can't even put it into words. 

Do good, my brother said. 

No one gets it. Stop telling me I'll get it next time. I feel like such a failure. Fail. I always see fail. The one exam I care so much about. FAIL. 

I have no words. 

I guess I'll wait for my testing company to get back to me. I already sent them 3 emails. I need them to help me. They said they'll be w/ me till I pass. I hope so. I really hope so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment