Tuesday, May 26, 2015

My new plan.

So I contacted Therapist Development Center. They suggested I take a 4 month break, then contact them 2 months before I'm scheduled to take it again. I'm also doing something else. I hired a therapist, and I'm doing CBT. Doing CBT on myself. 

I think this was supposed to happen, I have some automatic thoughts that need to go away. I think, even if it's an arduous process...and it sometimes eats at me inside, this has to happen. It's letting me get inside, & I haven't allowed this to happen. 

Like my friend told me the other day, everyone struggles in an area. This just happens to be my area. I will welcome this struggle with open arms. Learning process, with myself. Not just to pass, but to go deeper within myself. 

#perspective

No comments:

Post a Comment