Sunday, October 20, 2002

So it's the end of the week, or should I say the beginning? I don't know i'm still exhausted from my trip home last weekend. It's just so amazing how tired I am. Usually I don't get this exhausted, and it doesn't matter how much sleep I get, I just get more exhausted every day. Weird huh. I was hoping that today i'd get some rest and be refreshed, but it doesn't look like that now does it. I'm kinda excited about this week though. Tomorrow, I get to go to my first Production of Documents, but that's also Paul's "official" last day. I'm really sad to see him go, but i'm really happy that he found something that he really likes. It'll be okay, now everyone will just depend on me, until we find a replacement. Who knows when that will happen! HA! Maybe i'll have my Masters before that'll happen. Wednesday I get to go to the information session for the Masters program that I'm hoping to be accepted into. I also realized that if I don't get into Mount Saint Mary's that I can get into another school. I can look at it this way, I didn't really make any effort to get into State, and this time around I am. I'm actually going to apply to different schools, take a prep course for the GRE, and actually care about what i'm doing to get into school. You see, there is always bright side to look at, not all negative. I know i've been negative for a while, a little stress ball if you will. Or it's just my exhaustion kicking in. I don't know, I ramble a lot when i'm tired. But all in all good weekend, saw friends, good food, and good week ahead. This year has gone by so fast, it's just amazing to me. Thanksgiving is around the corner, well, at least i'll be home more often than not. That's always a good thing. So I think i'm going to eat and sleep. Maybe i'll feel better in the morning. So I shall bid you adieu, *mwa* till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment