Sunday, January 15, 2017

Goals

So I finally went to my annual doctors appointment to face the truth, I gained weight over this past year. After 2 years of keeping it down, I packed on 5 more lbs & that doctors scale was so painful to look at. I know this past year was full of change & painful things...but it's no excuse.

So I made up some goals for myself, which are the following:
Minimize sugar
Drink 2 of my big bottle of water a day
Focus on macros & lower my calorie intake
Don't push off my long runs (even when I am not feeling it)
Weigh myself truthfully even when I don't like what I see
Less cheat days
No fast food

That's all I have so far, I think that's a good list. Oh man, oh man. I'll get my labs soon & I'll take my Mammy on Monday. Health is so very important & I need to keep it up. If you're small like me, 5 lbs is a. If deal...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment