Sunday, April 28, 2013

It's been a while...

Yeah, haven't really written in a while...and I just figured out how to make this not private.  Ha!  Yeah, it's different when you're using the free service as opposed to the pay service.  Anyway, so what's been going on?  I've been studying for me Standard Written Exam for the Licensed Clinical Social Worker.  Finally finished my hours, and classes...now it's down to the 2 exams.  I have a good plan, so I'm not too worried.  Just trying to retain the information, and be able to read the actual questions...they say they're not tricking you, but the questions are so particular!  Anyway, I hate standardized tests.

Other than that, I've been working on my speed.  I have the      http://www.brazenracing.com/westernpacific.html next week, it's supposed to be speedy.  So here's hoping for a Sub 2.  I'm at 2:00:14, so close yet so far.  Of course, I hit that time last year, so it's been a little while.  If I don't get it there, I'm gonna try for it at the http://www.surferspathmarathon.com/.  My beautiful friend, Carla, will be pacing me for that event.

It's been an amazing weekend, except that the Giants are losing to the Padres.  UGH!!  Well, my people, hope you're all doing well...I will try and write more.  I just get busy with studying, running, or hanging with the boyfriend.

If you're still around, thanks for reading.  I'm also on Twitter and Facebook.  Anyway, hope everyone's doing well!  Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment